Watch Sportal TV Live from Bulgaria

Sportal TV is a Bulgarian sports TV channel.
The television broadcasts sports news every hour and live results. The program also includes commentary studios and press conferences.
70% of the news content is dedicated to sports news from Bulgaria, and the remaining 30% – to international sports news.
Website: https://www.sportal.bg/sportal_tv.php
Live stream Sportal TV: https://www.sportal.bg/sportal_live_tv.php


World Newspapers and Magazines

Sportal TV е български спортен телевизионен канал.
Телевизията излъчва спортни новини на всеки час и резултати на живо. В програмата са включени още коментарни студия и пресконференции.
70% от новинарското съдържание е посветено на спортни новини от България, а останалите 30% – на международни спортни новини.

Other TV channels in the section

Watch Evrokom TV Live from Bulgaria

EVROCOM TV is a Bulgarian television. EVROCOM TV started in 1996. The television broadcasts news, political, health, sports and entertainment programs with different thematic focus. Website: https://eurocom.bg/ Live stream Evrokom TV: https://eurocom.bg/live#play World Newspapers and Magazines ЕВРОКОМ ТВ е българска телевизия....

Read more

Watch SKAT TV Live from Bulgaria

SKAT TV is a Bulgarian television. SKAT TV started in 1992. The television broadcasts news, political, health, sports and entertainment programs with different thematic focus. Website: http://www.skat.bg/ Live stream SKAT TV: http://www.skat.bg/live World Newspapers and Magazines ТВ СКАТ е българска телевизия....

Read more

Watch Box TV Live from Bulgaria

Box TV is a Bulgarian music television that broadcasts Bulgarian pop, pop, rock, R&B, dance and contemporary hits. The channel was launched on November 15, 2010. On June 2, 2012, the television launched its first show – StarBox. Website: http://www.boxtv.eu/...

Read more

Watch BNT 4 Live from Bulgaria

BNT 4 is a national public television program of the Bulgarian National Television, intended mainly for Bulgarians living abroad. The first broadcast of the program was on May 2, 1999. Website: http://tv.bnt.bg/bnt4 Live stream BNT 4: http://tv.bnt.bg/bnt4 World Newspapers and Magazines...

Read more

Watch Wness TV Live from Bulgaria

WNESS TV is the first wellness television to develop the idea of a better quality of life. Integrating the various dimensions of striving for a more meaningful and healthy daily life, we give you all this in the comfort of...

Read more